-->

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sibley vs. Obama – The Final Battle Begins


I am a Juris Doctor – a Doctor of Laws – and I believe my patient, the U.S. Constitution is sick.  I have taken an oath to: “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.” 

I am also a soccer goalie – I have been so for over forty (40) years.  Those of us who choose that position know we are the last line of defense and, unlike the other players who only use their feet, we must use our entire bodies to stop the attackers.

Thus it should come as no surprise that I will exhaust all legal remedies to discharge my oath to see that Barrack Hussein Obama, II demonstrates that he is eligible to be President before I will admit defeat.  The argument – for those who heretofore have refused to hear it – is simple: 

1. Article II, §1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires the President be a “natural born Citizen”.

2. The phrase “natural born Citizen” is an 18th Century legal-term-of-art defined as: “The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”

3. Obama's Father was not a United States Citizen when Obama was born.

Ergo, Obama may not be President of the United States as only one of his parents was a United States Citizen.

Until a Court of competent jurisdiction re-defines the phase “natural born Citizen”, I cannot stand by and watch my patient be put to a slow death. After Article II, §1, clause 5 is interred by judicial abstention from adjudication of this "case or controversy", what section will be next to go?  Trial by jury?

Accordingly, this day I have filed two lawsuits in the District of Columbia. The first Complaint – Sibley vs. Obama – invokes the ancient writ of quo warranto to have the U.S. District Court compel Mr. Obama to demonstrate that he is eligible for the office of President. The questionable certificates of live births released by Mr. Obama, his questionable social security number and selective service registration and his refusal to authorize release of college transcripts which would establish his status as a "natural born Citizen" are all brought to the Court’s attention by the Complaint. Everyone else in these United States has to demonstrate they are U.S. Citizens in order to be employed, why not Mr. Obama before he is employed by us as our President?

The second Complaint – Sibley vs. Alexander,  Dinan and Lightfoot – is a class action complaint filed in D.C. Superior Court against the District of Columbia members of the so-called Electoral College as class representatives of the so-called Electoral College.  The Complaint seeks an injunction preventing any and all of the 538 Electors authorized by the Twelfth and Twenty-Third Amendments to the Constitution from casting their votes for an ineligible candidate, i.e., Mr. Obama.  My Motion for Preliminary Injunction is pending a hearing date to be set by Judge John Mott.

Perhaps my efforts are only proof of Alexander Pope’s maxim that: “Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.”  On the other hand, I will rest soundly the night of January 21, 2013, knowing that what happens next did not occur because I did nothing.  Will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!