-->

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

About Me and My Pseudonym

Amo Probos is the motto of my clan, Clan Blair, and is generally translated from the Latin as "loves virtue". I am an eighth generation American and damn sure I am not going to meet my Ancestors without living up to their standards of honor and patriotism. For me, that means following the injunction of one of them, founding father George Mason, who said in his last Will and Testament:

I recommend it to my sons from my own experience in life, to prefer the happiness of independence and a private station to the troubles and vexations of publick business, but if either their own inclinations or the necessity of the times should engage them in public affairs, I charge them on a father's blessing never to let the motives of private interest or ambition induce them to betray, nor the terrors of poverty and disgrace, or the fear of danger or of death, deter them from asserting the liberty of their country and endeavoring to transmit to their posterity those sacred rights to which themselves were born.

Clear to me is that “those sacred rights” are being stripped from us daily and hence I have been called by ancient voices to “assert the liberty” of this Country for my children's sake.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Cousin.

Anonymous said...

Regarding the advice of your grand ancestor; it brings to mind what the heroine said to Nickolas Cage in National Treasure; "No one talks like that anymore." Meaning that no one talks as they should talk anymore because we are all asleep or narcotized by endless diversions and indulgences.

I wish I had such a quote from one of my American ancestors, -the Marquis de la Porte, -companion of the Marquis de la Fayette, but at least I have the rebellious writings and exposes of his son in law who went against the entire American medical establishment by focusing on natural remedies instead of elixirs from labs. He wrote things that sound just like things that I just recently wrote before coming across his writing. Clearly, the war against self-serving, ensconced power structures isn't something new, and now it's our turn to engage the enemies of freedom of thought and truth and the rule of law. Adrien Nash

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a time of standing your ground, even if you find yourself alone. History always corrects the lies, the bias, and the agendas of those who are intent on a life of falsity and cheating.

Anonymous said...

"What Say the Reeds at Runnymede?"

Today is May 22, 2014. Nothing has changed our cause, nor will. We must honor the God of our fathers. Truth must be defended by demanding obedience to our laws.

theCOREY said...

I too am of the Clan Blair. My brother and I have our crest tattooed on our backs, complete with our motto. Oddly enough my middle name is Montgomery as is my son's. I can't help but think we might be kin.

At any rate I have been reading through your blog and don't believe I could agree with you more. Keep up the good work!

Don Quixote said...

"If one is not part of the solution, one is part of the Problem."
Eldridge Cleaver

ActivistAngel said...

Thomas Jefferson told us that banks and corporations are more dangerous than standing armies. My oath requires me to defend the constitution, then, against banks and corporations first and foremost.
We are soldiers in the new army, where the weapons are information and economic power.
The truth is, your ancestors left you a fortune in productivity. It is being stolen by "banking" and "debt" and "financial instruments." The good news is how easy it will be to take back, once we know the truth.
Democratize energy, food, currency and communications and we all have the real wealth we need.

Bernard Palmer said...

I reslly think all is lost now so we must plan for post abyss, which I suspect won't be for 15-20 years.
My plan is for a gold currency coupled with the Primary Fundamental Right, My Body. My Business. Once we get the foundations right unlike the 10 Amendments which were designed for Europeans, then things might be better.

Anonymous said...

I'm an expert in political assassinations, and by now can often predict who is next. Once you cross a certain line, it's only a question of time before your suicide. In this case, even giving up the chase might not remove the danger. The only way to minimize the danger is a variation of the Ed Snowden or Assata Shakur maneuver. Better still, the best course is to vanish, ignore the bribed Supreme Court, and publish that list.

Delicious Vodka DeBlair said...

As a fellow clanmember and registered Swordsma'en of the clan, I just found this blog and already like what I am seeing.
(~_^)-b

Post a Comment

Play nice!