-->

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Me vs. The Supremes IV: Update #2

As expected, three judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit have – without allowing me to file a record on appeal or have oral argument – summarily affirmed the dismissal of my suit by the lower court. I have, of course, filed a motion for rehearing pointing out the intellectual hypocrisy of their order. The most glaring example holds that I cannot sue the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and then cites District of Columbia Court of Appeals v. Feldman, 460 U.S. 462, 482-86 (1983) for the proposition that federal courts can not review Article I court’s decisions. Anyone notice the name of Appellant? Why can some people sue the District of Columbia Court of Appeals and others, like me, can not? Inquiring minds want to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!