-->

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SIBLEY vs. BREYER, et al. Case Re-Appears

Recently, I blogged on the issue of why my second case against the Supreme Court -- SIBLEY vs. BREYER, et al. -- had disappeared from the Supreme Court's public docket. I have been waiting over two (2) years for the Supremes to rule upon my motion to reconsider.

I then filed with the Supreme Court Clerk my "Notice of Passage of Time and Removal of Docket From Public Record". Of note, such concealment of the docket in SIBLEY vs. BREYER, et al. by the Clerk of the Supreme Court may well be a criminal offense: 18 U.S.C. § 2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally.

Yesterday, the docket reappeared. Did the Supremes really think I would go quietly into that good night and take their intellectual dishonesty and law-breaking documentation with me?

I think not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!