-->

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Damn Her

Damn Her. 

I didn't want this job. Jeane Palfrey, publicly known as the D.C. Madam and my client and friend, was supposed to write her story whether free after her criminal trial or sitting in jail for four years. 

Instead, on May 1st, 2008, Ascension Thursday of all days, she took her own life and thus a year of mine.

I have to tell her story because it needs to be told and I am the only one left to tell it. I have spent the last year pulling together the threads of that story into my book on her life: "Why Just Her - The Judicial Lynching of the D.C. Madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey". 

So it seems fitting that on the first anniversary of her death, I will release that book and tell her story. If you would like a preview, please watch this 2 minute video.


During the next sixty days, I will primarily devote this blog to her story that I told in the book and the story that I couldn't tell in the book. I will also document the reaction that my publicly speaking on Jeane's trials and tribulations for the first time since her death causes. It should be an interesting run and I hope you will follow along with me on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!