-->

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My last 155 days . . .


Since my last post on April 24, 2012, I have been busy laying straw on the back of the camel of judicial tyranny.  These efforts are directed to enforcing the "rule of law" found at Article II, Section 1 (“No person except a natural born Citizen . . ., shall be eligible to the Office of President”) and the right, possessed by every citizen, to require that the Government be administered according to law and that the public moneys be not Wasted.”  Fairchild v. Hughes, 258 U.S. 126, 130 (1922)

While it appears to me most others talk the talk on this issue, I have been walking the walk.  Here is a short synopsis of my efforts over the last 155 days:

In Sibley vs Obama et al, U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Case No.:12-5198, the judges of that Court have entered orders: (i) refusing to expedite the appeal and (ii) delaying briefing on the appeal for an indefinite period.  This case was filed as a quo warranto case in the U.S. District Court which dismissed my claims for, among other grounds, lack of standing.    Finally, the U.S. Supreme Court has likewise refused to intervene in this matter to expedite it. Hence, I expect this case will not be resolved prior to November 6, 2012.

In Sibley v.  District of Columbia Board of Elections and Ethics, Case No.:12-AA-516, I challenged in the D.C. Court of Appeals the certification by BOEE of Obama as an eligible candidate for President.  The Court ruled that BOEE had made Obama eligible by its administrative action. 

In Sibley v. District of Columbia Board of Elections and Ethics, Case No.:2012 CA 004892, I challenged in the D.C. Superior Court BOEE’s failure to consider the evidence that Obama is not eligible.  The Court dismissed that case upon a finding that it did not have jurisdiction over BOEE.  No written order has been entered in that matter yet.

In Sibley v.  District of Columbia Board of Elections and Ethics, Case No.:12-AA-1498, I again went to the D.C. Court of Appeals seeking an order directing the BOEE to take up my Request to investigate Obama’s eligibility.  Remarkably, the D.C. Court of Appeals dismissed that case the day after BOEE filed its motion to dismiss and before I had received the motion to dismiss.  I have filed a motion to reconsider but I don’t expect much relief. 

Thus, that brings these pre-November 6, 2012, litigation efforts to a practical procedural end.  I will see the appeal through to post-election conclusion but realistically, these cases won’t serve as a basis for any Court to void the election – no sitting judge has the strength-of-will to do so in my opinion.

Which raises the question: Quaenam sit fieri?  Wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!