-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

If it wasn't tragic, it would be funny . . .

In my Article V lawsuit against Congress, I have been emailing each member of Congress notice of the lawsuit now that it is pending in the District of Columbia Superior Court. A number of Congressional staff members have written back to me about the lawsuit and my discussions with the staffs of those Members is ongoing.

However, today I received a letter from the Attorney for the House of Representatives which is the funniest thing I have ever read.  In that letter, counsel for the House of Representatives states:
 "This Office represents House Members and staff in connection with their official activities; accordingly, to the extent you wish to communicate with any House Member or staff regarding your lawsuit, please do so through this Office. Please do not communicate directly with any House Member or staff regarding this lawsuit."  

Is an employee of Congress seeking to prevent me from petitioning members of Congress? Seriously? Perhaps its time to review the First Amendment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!