-->

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Obama Dismisses Indictment Against Fugitive Bombing Terrorist - Part VI: Going Dark


As I have previously noted, on October 22, 2013, I sent a letter to the fifteen judges of the D.C. District Court to see if they will address the apparent, previously described perversion of the federal criminal justice system in the U.S. v. Duke case. On October 30, 2013, I received the courtesy of a reply by letter from Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts.

Given the contents of that letter, which I will not presently disclose, I will have no further comment on the U.S. v. Duke matter at the District Court level until the process there runs its course.

But the image above accurately captures what is happening now . . .

2 comments:

Martha Trowbridge said...

The Keepers Of The Darkness continue on with their wicked works, unaware that the wrath of God will soon beset them.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Sibley is precise and circumspect in everything he publishes. I am encouraged by his report.

Post a Comment

Play nice!