-->

Friday, January 15, 2010

Me vs. The Supremes – Final Chapter

Two Thousand Fifteen Days (2015) days ago, on July 9, 2004, I filed my first of three lawsuits against the Justices of the United States Supreme Court challenging their doctrine of discretionary jurisdiction which allows them to decide only 0.08% of the cases presented to them. My following two lawsuits challenged their immunity for breaking the law in the first lawsuit.

Now, Five and a half (5 1/2) years later, I have, like St. Paul, "fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (Timothy II, Chapter 4, Verse 7). Stated another way, I will have finished this fight when I file the last pleading in this trilogy of lawsuits next week.

A downloadable copy of this final Petition for Certiorari is available free if you are curious.

Now, if only the Lord remembers that: "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me . . .". (Timothy II, Chapter 4, Verse 8). If he forgets, that would be O.K. too, for I know that I can look my ancestors in the eye when we meet as I have endeavored to transmit to the next generation those sacred rights to which we were all born and which I believe -- as detailed in the Petition -- have been lost. One of those Ancestors, George Mason (pictured above) said it best:
I charge [my sons] never to let the motives of private interest or ambition to influence them to betray, nor the terrors of poverty and disgrace, or the fear of danger or of death deter them from asserting the liberty of their country, and endeavoring to transmit to their posterity those sacred rights to which themselves were born.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!