-->

Friday, December 4, 2009

Self-Promotion Alert -- I publish a technical legal manual

I have been busy the last month revising and updating my legal treatise on Federal Forfeiture law. This is the body of law that authorizes the government to non-consensually transfer (read "take") ownership in both real and personal property upon allegations -- not proof -- that the property is connected to illegal activity. The manual -- which I have been selling since 1997 -- is for attorneys representing clients in this field and is called, appropriately, Federal Forfeiture Practice Manual. I am publishing it both in hard copy and as an electronic download though Lulu.com.

If you want to learn more, click the button below and follow the link to the hard copy or electronic versions where a preview is offered:

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!